THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

From Darryl 3/16

From the BLOG, Stew & Darryl Go to Haiti
http://www.stewanddarrylgotohaiti.blogspot.com
Join our FaceBoam
I'm up again and working hard as a pharmacist. Stew helped me alot in the pharmacy today. He is awesome and having a great time. I cannot believe my night at the Miami Hospital. In 3 days, I got about 8 hours of sleep. I worked a 12 hour shift at the hospital, slept 1 hour, then went to the pharmacy in the clinic. I think stew is in his element. He is soooo great with the children, and willing to help whatever he can. All of the nurses and Katie really like him and his help.

The country has tents all over. No bodies, just alot of sorrow of the people. Everyone has been affected somehow by the earthquake. Not too much play, stew is trying to make a portable pool. I don't sleep much,the heat and I have a hard time without you.

I cannot believe how much I miss you. I get soo tired that I sleep any chance I get. There is no diet coke even. Very different. alot of work to be done here. I could work 24 7. They need a pharmacist at the hospital every night and day.

ok Fan Page at http://www.facebook.com/ucthealinghands

0 comments: