THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Thoughts from Julie!

Hi I'm Julie (Darryl's wife). I talked to Darryl a little while ago. They had quite the stressful day just getting to Florida. The simple part of the trip took 16 hours. With delays and a lot of hours in airports. Tomorrow they will be in Haiti.

This is the 4th year for Darryl to go to Haiti with this group. Every year it has been a different adventure. But this year there is a lot of unknown. With the earthquake things have changed so much they are not sure what to expect. It will be so different. I feel so much better having Stewart with them. He will be a great help and knowing there is another man with the group. But at the same time, Now I have two men to worry about. I just pray they are safe.

0 comments: