THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Those of you who know Stewart will appreciate this!

From the BLOG, Stew & Darryl Go to Haiti
http://www.stewanddarrylgotohaiti.blogspot.com
Join our FaceBook Fan Page at http://www.facebook.com/ucthealinghands

Check out what Stewart rallied everyone to go find! Yup, you guessed it...they found a blow up swimming pool. Leave it to my hubby to always try to have the "fun factor" in everything he does! Looks like he's found his "happy spot!"









I did get to chat with him early this morning and he was at an orphanage with 38 kids. He said 2/3 of them have disabilities. He just loved them. One was sitting on his lap while we were talking. It was really loud in the background and sounded so great to hear kids running around and playing.

He got pretty emotional about being there today. He said he almost felt a little self indulgent about it since he was getting so much from just playing with the babies and there is so much more not so fun work to do.

I told him to enjoy the moment because I'm jealous and that's right where I would want to be.

He wanted to let everyone know who has gave any type of donation or prayers, it IS making a difference for these people!

There are some funny stories about luggage that I need to write about but I will let Stew share that one!

0 comments: